Divorce & Family Law
Orison Law Group can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships, including:
- Marriage, De Facto and Divorce Law
- Prenuptial agreements (prenups)
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Domestic and family violence and apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Family Mediation
- Legal aid for family law matters
- Legal representation at Family Court
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
- Guardianship of children
- Children’s Court
Our goal in these areas is to avoid litigation (legal proceedings) where possible. Approximately 95% of matrimonial disputes are resolved before a final decision is rendered by the courts. Of these additional 5%, about 50% of them are settled before the start of the trial. From a statistical point of view, the chances of proceeding with the trial are therefore very rare. However, if the need for a judicial hearing is necessary, we have extensive experience in preparing and conducting trials.
We have established close relationships with a number of family law lawyers. We have dealt with hundreds of issues ranging from multi-million dollar property claims to disputes over contact with children. The nature of matrimonial and de facto conflicts is that there is often a low level of communication between the parties. We believe that our role is to assist in the communication process with the aim of reaching an appropriate and acceptable solution. Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Parramatta divorce lawyers.
Aggressive Divorce & Family Lawyer
By Your Side
Orison Law Group can assist you with the entire divorce & family law process.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Parramatta divorce lawyers.